Exam Week!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Hello!
This week i've been busy lately coz this week is exam week!!!
hahah..so i've been studying a lot to pass my exam..
My exams will be from last Monday till next Wednesday..
Lets recap how i did in my exam..
Monday:So I had my first exam paper which was Fiqh..
woah..was one of my weak subjects..hahah...I did well but got some difficulties when doing the paper..hehhe...so overall the paper was half easy half difficult =D..
Tuesday:Had Nahu and English on Tuesday..I did really well coz these two subjects are both one of my favourite subjects..hee..did the paper with only a little of difficulty but for Nahu had some difficulties..hee..Overall the paper was more to Easy..hahah..
Wednesday:Wednesday was Insya'..Insya' was so easy..hahah...mcm phm seii..hahahha...
Overall So Easy..hehehehh...
Thursday:Maths Paper 1 on Thursday..I lost 6 marks on that paper coz I forgot the formula to one of the question..hahaha..Overall Easy.. heee..
Friday:Today was Science..One of my weakest subject but the paper turned out easier than i thought..hahah..alhamdulillah..Overall Easy.. =D
So I'm left with only three papers.. Monday is Maths paper 2, Tuesday Sarf and Wednesday is Malay then after that Thursday and Friday holiday..hahah..Results will be on 29th May 09 from 6pm-10pm..lols..first time we will be taking our results at night and we will have some activities at night on that day in school..hee..
So thats all..hahah...One long update..hahahah..
K CYA!
oh and thanks and sorry zyan for not returning ur calculator..hope ur not mad at me.. hope I can make it up to u.. :)Labels: Can't wait till 17 June =)