you're finally here!
eh,masukmasuk.jgn malu-malu,buat mcm rumah sendiri ye?
nk mkn amek sendiri,haha!
Friday Event and ECP from Saturday To Monday..
Monday, June 1, 2009
Hello!!
Sorry for not updating..was busy preparing for holidays!! XD
FridaySo on Friday we had a bazaar in school..In the morning there was a movie but I didn't watch it coz I was busy helping out setting up the archery equipments for the kids to play during their break..The bazaar started at 10 I think and then the school started to went haywire!! hahah..
I stayed in school from morning till night..I was the first one to get the report book for my class..my results weren't that satisfying coz I dropped most of my subjects..lols..I got a red in my report book..for the first time..lols..So after that I went around the school compound doing nothing..Reached home at 12 midnight and straight away went to sleep..
SaturdayHad to wake up at 0700 coz I planned to go to ECP with my friends..Reached Bedok at 8 35 and waited for all of them to arrive..then at 9 45 we went on the bus to go to ECP..reached there around 10+..then we ate nasi lemak and we went walking beside the beach..to release all of our stress we went on the rock pavement and shouted loudly like some mad kids..hahaha XD..I got a picture of it but i cant upload it coz my usb went missing..haha..so at 12 we went to rent roller blades!! The renter was an ex-junied..it was supposed to be $10 for 2 hours but they gave us an offer of $10 for 3 hours!! BEST!! hahah..I knew how to ride the roller blades but the others all went like "eh,cmne nk jln ah haziq?" HAHAHA...no offence yeah guys..hahah..so i reached our campsite with khairul and mustaqeem first while the others were far behind..hahah..shaz and lutfi went missing for a while..dnt knw where they went so i went searching for them..rupe2 nye dorang beli air..hahahahah..after that we went back to our campsite..shazz lagi trok..he skated for a while then he sat on the ground then he skated again and then he sat again until he reached the campsite..hahahahah...then..
To be continued..
eh i want to rest for a while..later i continue the post hee